Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[France] The Violence Continues.
(11-03-2021, 08:12 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"BIAD" 

I think the continent is a powder keg.  The lack of resolve by the EU to secure the frontiers coupled with the brash monkey act of politicians like Erdogan awaits only a flashpoint before it is Game On.

If islands in the Med start getting taken over, will the EU mount an expeditionary force to recover them ... or will it simply be easier to have endless discussions and frantic virtue signaling?  (The notion of islands getting taken is not mine; rather it is a possibility voiced by a retired flag officer of the Royal Navy.)

Cheers

I have to agree with you, the constant intake of certain aged males with a particular ideology and dislike of
those who already live there, is an obvious setting for conflict. It is deliberate and it is for various reasons that
involving reducing power and control of those countries that accept them.

With 18,000 children of the families that arrive from so-called dangerous countries 'disappearing', it shows
that something sinister is going on as well.

The EU is a dying ponzi-scheme and retaining sovereignty of one's nation is a constant battle against those
who think they can simply abuse the public's grasp of reality. Maybe it's time to wheel out the Guillotine again!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
[France] The Violence Continues. - by BIAD - 05-28-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: [France] The Violence Continues. - by ABNARTY - 05-30-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: [France] The Violence Continues. - by BIAD - 05-30-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: [France] The Violence Continues. - by Ninurta - 06-01-2021, 06:35 AM
RE: [France] The Violence Continues. - by BIAD - 11-02-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: [France] The Violence Continues. - by BIAD - 11-03-2021, 09:46 AM