Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary
(05-19-2021, 08:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD", she was a childhood "star". I think she started out in The Mickey Mouse Club that came on when I was a child. From there, she became a singer - a very famous singer.  She's been a "star" all her life. 
At least, I thought she was "famous".    tinysurprised

you left out the part where is is a certified whack job that blames her drug addiction on everybody but herself. she says she can't cope that's why she keeps on using. 

she blames being picked on in school, her drug dealer. everybody but herself. she has been diagnosed as bipolar.

she says she got "sober" and stayed that way for 6 years, she really only replaced her addiction top drugs with food. she fell off the wagon not long ago.

i got to tell ya if it was me, i wouldn't be feedin the MSM social media my problems just to stay relevant. i'd just keep it to myself and let them speculate. fuck what everybody else thinks if you know better. don't be out there talking about that shit.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary - by BIAD - 05-19-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary - by BIAD - 05-19-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary - by hounddoghowlie - 05-19-2021, 08:36 PM