Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity
(05-12-2021, 09:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I firmly believe that a lot of this madness would stop being done to folks if they would simply refuse to allow it to be done to them, and in cases like this it would not be done to them if they did not do it to themselves.

We have to first, stop waiting for someone to tell us what to think, say, or do.

Then we may be able to see what is right in front of our faces, and act accordingly.

We can't blame a society, or a government, for stealing from us what we handed over freely. I know how hard it is to stand by your convictions when you believe you are doing what is right, when everyone else is going along with the wrong and lamenting it.

I have paid dearly for my stubbornness, and for my unwillingness to go along to get along, and it looks like that is not about to end anytime soon.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity - by drussell41 - 05-12-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-12-2021, 09:42 PM