Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity
I tried to listen to the video,I couldn't. I can't stand Tucker Carlson, and as I suspected he did not disappoint. The first five minutes shows he is just as condescending, disingenuous, and he continues to lead people down a path of distorted truths, if they allow themselves to follow him in that direction.

Last April it was clear that the oil and gas industry was in trouble and that the way out was not going to be pretty.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/...r-BB12WpFo

I won't even begin to discuss the situation that jobs and unemployment are today, but I can assure you that this situation was not constructed in five months.

I am not going to get into the T vs B debate. I dislike both of them but we can't blame either of them for the mess we find ourselves in. Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin has been written on the wall for so long that we became blind to it.

We have been warned, and for a very long time, so whatever puppet they have sitting in the city on the hill is not to blame.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity - by drussell41 - 05-12-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-12-2021, 07:39 PM