Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Launch of Digital Vaccine Passport
(04-16-2021, 09:21 PM)BIAD Wrote: I don't own a cell-phone!

It's laughable how the media ignore the fact that only your Doctor and yourself can permit access to your own
medical records. Even if we imagine such an access is allowable by Governments, do you think some ape stood
at the door of your favourite restaurant would be allowed to know and understand such information?!

You're not allowed in because you don't have the app or worse, you declined the vaccine due to an ailment not relevant
to the restaurant's Covid concern. How would Derek the Doorman translate this situation and also possibly open his place
of work to a lawsuit of discrimination.

Would an Air-Hostess be in a better position to solve the delicate situation?
When the 'Covid Crisis' fades in the US media, so will these dumb-ass Jew-badges.
tinysure

Around here, some places require a mask to enter. I never wear one, and I enter anyhow. If there is a doorman to block access to the maskless, I just tell them I'm exempt by executive order (which I am - it's written right into the Governor's order), and they usually allow me to pass unmolested. They are barred by law from inquiring any further into the nature of my exemption.

I've only ran into a spot of trouble once with a door person who refused me entry without a mask even after being informed of my exemption, apparently not knowing the law very well. I pushed through and went in anyhow. The bouncer, now behind me, started chattering into a radio and giving my description to some faceless someone, so I turned around, went back to them, and said "If yer calling security on me, you'd better tell 'em to send at least 3 or 4 goons, just to make it sportin' " and then I went on in.

No one ever came to bother me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Launch of Digital Vaccine Passport - by 727Sky - 04-15-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Launch of Digital Vaccine Passport - by BIAD - 04-16-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Launch of Digital Vaccine Passport - by Ninurta - 04-16-2021, 10:10 PM