Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When The Big Fella In The Sky Says No, He Means No!
(04-06-2021, 08:58 PM)drussell41 Wrote: I think she was Public Health, not Police.   At least that's what her jacket said.

I admire him too.

You're probably right, but they're all the same to me. If they are trying to enforce government edicts, then they are all government enforcers. Makes no difference to me which agency signs off on their paychecks.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: When The Big Fella In The Sky Says No, He Means No! - by Wallfire - 04-05-2021, 12:34 PM
RE: When The Big Fella In The Sky Says No, He Means No! - by Wallfire - 04-05-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: When The Big Fella In The Sky Says No, He Means No! - by drussell41 - 04-06-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: When The Big Fella In The Sky Says No, He Means No! - by Ninurta - 04-07-2021, 06:07 AM