Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
(04-08-2021, 12:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Saw a shadow person last night, the first I've seen of that size in this house. I was laying on the sofa watching TV, when a movement in the bedroom off the living room caught my eye. I looked, and there was a big shadow crossing the TV mounted to the wall in there. At first I thought it was something on the TV, then I noticed it was on the wall around the TV, too. Thinking it was Grace getting up for something and throwing a shadow, I got up to see if she needed anything, but there she was, still in bed and sound asleep, along with the cat.

After thinking about it more, I realized that if it were Grace, then the light source for the shadow would have had to have been damned near on the floor, and close to the moving form, instead of on the ceiling where it is. I also realized that the TV is self luminous, and so tends to cancel shadows that fall on it with light coming from inside it, so this shadow had to have some sort of substance or depth to it to block light from the TV and look like a shadow.

So I went in and told it to get the hell out. Didn't have any more trouble out of it the rest of the evening.

This may tie in - or it may not - with an incident that occurred a couple nights ago that I still haven't found a source for. I'll not bore you with the details of the tale, but it involved a "snuffling" noise right at my right knee when I was up looking for intruders because of some sounds I heard. Couldn't see anything where the sound was coming from, but it was right there at my knee, and audible.

Strange world. Take charge. Make sure they know who the boss is.

@"Ninurta", I have also had a couple of incidents since this thread went up. Just last night I heard noises in the kitchen, and the cats heard it too. They both sat like statues while staring into the kitchen. That room seems to have the most activity for some reason. I think my ghosts stay hungry.   minusculebiggrin

Good luck with your shadow person. I'll keep my sage handy.   tinybighuh

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-08-2021, 01:29 AM