Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
(04-02-2021, 03:31 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: However, i have not ever seen anything unusual. Anywhere. I sense these. And it SUCKS. I can't pray, but i talk to "God, The angels, and The forces of good" Because for a whole lot of years that has felt like the correct way to point my words at the direction i want to interact with and who i want to serve. That won't help if the "dementors" are here. Because when they are, then God, The angels and The forces of good are not. When God, The angels and the forces of good are here, the "dementors" are not here. It seems to have nothing to do with what i do, what i think, how i behave in general. These come and go.

But no visual sightings, ever. Dunno, could be just my depression, which i desperately want to seek explanation(s) for.

Thank you for sharing!

"Faith" is the ability to know, without seeing. To know that something exists without seeing it standing there. When face to face meeting comes, faith dies. It has outlived it's usefulness.

Consider this possibility. It may be that the bad spirits, negative energies, whatever you want to call them, are overwhelming your feelings to the point that you cannot feel the other, but that the others are still there. God, angels, forces of good, positive energies, whatever you prefer to call them. it may be that the positive  are still there, and working on your behalf, but you just can't feel their presence because you are being overwhelmed by the negative.

It's been my experience that when you are most alone is when you are really being carried on the shoulders of giants. You just don't realize it, because you are unconscious to it.

When you are at your lowest, when you cannot feel the positive presence, keep calling on whatever you call on anyhow. Don't get discouraged, just keep calling for it. It will arise, and raise you with it.

Not to get preachy, but I'll get preachy just this once. We all have those times. Even Jesus Christ himself yelled "Eloi, Eloi, lamachsabethani?" when he was on the cross. "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" His God had not forsaken him - that God just had bigger plans for him, and that was the Dark Valley he had to walk through to get to them.

We all have to walk our own dark valleys. We never walk them alone. But sometimes, it sure feels like it. Feelings come and go, but whatever you have faith in never does. It just feels that way some times, because feelings can lie to you.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by Ninurta - 04-03-2021, 08:17 AM