Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
(04-03-2021, 01:54 AM)guohua Wrote: This is a pretty good short video about Shadow People.

I've seen a hooded figure, twice. Never thought of it as a shadow person, but I reckon the potential is there.

Shadow people I see are, well, like shadows. Just dark masses, that move. Some are somewhat human shaped, some are shaped like balls, and some are irregular, but all of them just look like dark masses, like an area that is either absorbing all the light, or not allowing any light to escape from it.

This one looked more or less physical. I could make out certain details. it was about 8 feet tall, and wore a black robe with red trim, with the hood built in to the robe. Now that I think of it though, there was no face, just a dark mass inside the hood where a face ought to be. Maybe like a Shadow Person wearing a robe. The first time I saw it, it was moving down the hallway from the direction of the Barnes and Noble witch's room towards the back door. It "glided" more than "stepped". I was sitting in the living room watching TV, and it's motion in the hallway drew my attention from the corner of my eye. I recall thinking. "Well that's different! You stay on your turf, and leave mine alone, and we're good. You come in here to bug me, and it'll get ugly... and I bet I can get uglier than you." It just kept on going down the hallway.

The second time was in daylight, and It was outside. I saw it's hood pass the kitchen window while I was in the kitchen making a sandwich. That was when I noticed that it had no real face. It just kept going that time, too. never gave me a bit of trouble.

Never saw it again beyond those two times.

I've got some photos here of some crazy stuff that "witch" painted on her walls. if I can find  them, maybe I'll post 'em in this thread. She was creepy, but a lot more dangerous to herself than to anyone she was trying to hex.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by Ninurta - 04-03-2021, 03:36 AM