Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
A little back story first:

Spirits (good and bad) followed me around my entire life until 7 years ago. It's a long story spanning several decades. I made drastic life changes and thankfully it stopped other than the occasional visit of a female presence whom I highly suspect is an ancestor checking in. I stay vigilant because frankly there have been periods in my life where the paranormal activity reached such levels that my entire family lived in terror and people who had witnessed some of it refused to step foot on my property any more.

The Present:

First off I'd like to say that we live in a very nice apartment complex with people of all races, cultures and religions from countries around the world. It is normal to hear multiple languages spoken around the complex, even in our building. The thing is I believe that one or more of these people practicing their native religious/cultural practices have brought shadow creatures with them- and they are bleeding out into other apartments.

It started several months back with strange noises. I thought I was the only one hearing them at first but then Kdog started hearing them as well. Not normal noises that we'd usually hear, noises like things being moved around in the kitchen but nothing is there. We have no pests (Thanks exterminators!) and the dog would either be with us or in his kennel in another room. Then something moved the coffee pot and turned it on (it is now kept unplugged when not in use). I have always warned Kdog about the possibility of this sort of thing happening and if it did to ignore it because those things feed on negative energy- do not give your attention and especially not your fear. Still having the noises but no other weirdness until....

The Shadow Creatures:

For clarity I need to state here that while I have been seeing these things Kdog does not, at least not yet. I am more sensitive for reasons I wont get into today but maybe at some point in the future I might. 

Anyway, I was beginning to fear that maybe the Shadow People had found their way back to me despite the lack of chaos and negativity in my life. I have cultured a life of peace love and happiness which has kept the negative away for years; dark spirits need fear and negativity to feed on and gain power. I was worried that this "Year of Covid-19" might have brought enough negativity to my life as to offer them a crack to squeeze back in... but where were the Shadow People?

Well the Shadow People never showed but about 3 weeks ago I saw the first Shadow Creature! Small, about the size of a medium sized dog but lower to the ground and stockier, blacker than the blackest black, extremely slinky and fast! Have yet to see a face but head is almost rat shaped but much bigger! Possible there are two of them. Keep catching them slinking around doorways and behind furniture.

Here's the weird part- even with the shock of seeing one for the first time I was creeped out a bit but wasn't afraid. In my gut I knew this/these creatures are not here for us, they have spilled out from another apartment and have no interest in us at all. They don't even seem to be interested in the dog and the dog has no interest in them.

We have people from South America next door and cat-a-cornered across the hall, Haitian people downstairs and African people upstairs- no telling who these shadow critters belong to. Just really glad that at least this time they don't belong to me!

Also glad I keep a bottle of Holy Water around just in case!    minusculechairshot 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-01-2021, 03:23 PM