Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Air Strike in Syria by US forces !
(02-26-2021, 03:29 PM)BIAD Wrote: Any Leftist-articles condemning the airstrike?
I'm sure Mr Potato-Head will be tut-tutting this.
tinywondering

Oddly, no. I've not seen any leftist reports on this. 

BUT - we must remember that BidenHarris has not actually bombed any enemy soldiers. All reports claim that it was limited to "infrastructure" and "facilities" far, far away from any of the bases that were attacked by the militants. Also recall that it was only done after "consultation with allies" - who wants to lay the first bet that the foremost of those "allies" was Iran? 

The call probably went like this: "Hi Ayatollah. Joe here. We're going to have a show bombing of some abandoned buildings in Syria at coordinates 545251, 220765. Make sure all your people are nowhere near there, mmmkay? We wouldn't do it at all, but we have to convince Americans that I'm no going soft on you, plus this will serve to draw attention from all that money we're sending to you, so it's really in your best interest, and it is, after all, only some abandoned buildings. Love ya, mean it. Buh-bye now!"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by 727Sky - 02-26-2021, 09:57 AM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by Kenzo - 02-26-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by Kenzo - 02-26-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by BIAD - 02-26-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by Ninurta - 02-26-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Air Strike in Syria by US forces ! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2021, 07:44 PM