Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Magazine Article, My Thoughts. It Isn't What it Seems.
Finally read the time article. tinybigeyes  It was so long i had trouble to focus . Not sure what to think about it, it give me impression  that they
feed their own narrative to people, whack peoples head with their own story/version....it`s just feels like they want to effect the perceptions, and also feels like cover up....steering the conversation away from dominion voting system etc...

It`s a game where they play with peoples perceptions , repeating messages /the narrative , and brainwashing ..like writing history books with "creative" way that support own people and attack the other party .

The part where they talked about how social media giants acted to stop spreading "disinformation"  was pictured as something nice... sounds like whitewashing the acts of pure censorship, which should not happen in any election time .

Time magazine seem to be owned by Marc Russell Benioff, He seems to be friend of World Econmic Forum and Klaus Schwab .

Salesforce’s Marc Benioff and WEF Leader Klaus Schwab Discuss Saving the Planet and the Trust Crisis in Davos

Biased article with agenda to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Magazine Article, My Thoughts. It Isn't What it Seems. - by Kenzo - 02-13-2021, 02:30 PM