Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Magazine Article, My Thoughts. It Isn't What it Seems.
(02-09-2021, 09:24 PM)BIAD Wrote: (I posted the full article in this thread: Time.Com Tells You How The Election Steal Succeeded. The True Conspiracy.)

After posting this when it first broke, a wee-small voice in my head me asked politely to not rush in.

Why...? Because it's an admission and an actual example of what the article is claiming. Distraction.
No razzamatazz... low turn-out at rallies... stuttering defence at Trump's attacks and retracted promises
to cater for certain factions that favoured him.

Don't get me wrong, it's immoral and reflects a view of The Sniffer and Heels-Up that they don't have
a problem with sneakiness and low-behaviour to obtain their goals. Not exactly something that resembles
gravitas.

But what if it's the "I admit I broke into the car and took it, but I never resprayed it and sold it on"?

Remember, there are claims that state the voting machines did have access to the internet, did send
the results overseas and did alter the outcome outside of the US.
If true, it wasn't some quiet kids bussing the homeless to an election booth or handing out vouchers
for a vote-for-Biden promise, it would be something bigger.

If other countries were involved in assisting a preferred leader of the USA, there's a word for that and
such activity doesn't warrant just a nasty-worded letter.

So... what would you say to quieten the dissenting voices? You merely stole the car and for heavens
sake, don't look any further.
tinywondering
I respect your view and can't rule it out but the evidence after the fact suggests otherwise.

DC is like Area 51 right now.

There are self aware criminals in the White House right now and I think you give them too much credit.

With respect.  minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Magazine Article, My Thoughts. It Isn't What it Seems. - by Wide-Eyes - 02-09-2021, 09:56 PM