Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time.Com Tells You How The Election Steal Succeeded. The True Conspiracy.
"They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction."

Where do I start? It sounds like the revisionist delusions of someone who actually believes in their soul they saved America from the apocalypse. Circumventing laws and putting operatives in place was God's work. Breaking a few eggs and all that. 

To be fair, I could only get through part of Part 1. Maybe the narrative changes drastically later on. 

It also sounds like mental anesthetic. It numbs any possibility of troubling irritation brought on by critical analysis. The good guys took care of the bad guys while I slept. I should be grateful and keep sniffing the glue. 

Your thoughts? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time.Com Tells You How The Election Steal Succeeded. The True Conspiracy. - by ABNARTY - 02-06-2021, 02:42 AM