Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden's Impeachment
(01-22-2021, 08:42 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Dear MW, you have done so much good, you shown a light on 5G and because of that I dug very deep into it (BTW 5G is now been investigated more than ever) and found how dangerous it is.
The truth about the election may be talked about but it will never be acted on because if it is then the USA becomes a 3th world country controlled by the real world powers and that can never happen.
Strange thing is for a hell of a long time  the CIA stole the vote of many people in many countries to put people into power that they wanted, and the people of the USA just sat back and laughed, feeling so safe and superior. Now its happened to the USA, China stole the vote to put who they wanted into power.
Perhaps evil does come back to bite ass.
We thank you MW for the work you have done, now its your time to rest for a wile minusculebeercheers

Our government has been corrupt for as many years as I have been alive, and I am sure for a lot more. We even had a President that tried to warn the American people of just how repugnant our government has become. He died for his efforts.

I think Americans stopped caring about politics when things were going well. They didn't start caring until they started to feel the effects of the corruption, and became aware our government no longer even cared enough to hide their disdain .

We have to be a little more than gullible to believe our government was so skilled and successful at manipulating government elections outside of our own country, then also believe those same powers, were not using those same methods within our own shores.

There have been people trying to blow the whistle, and speaking out on election manipulation for years. I think the only thing different with this election, is the number of people that wanted to believe that it happens. This election showed just how duplicitous Americans can be, along with disingenuous, when we want something bad enough, or if things don't go our way. If ever there was a time that we truly lived up to the label of "The Ugly American", it was indeed this year.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-22-2021, 03:04 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by PLOTUS - 01-22-2021, 03:52 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Ninurta - 01-22-2021, 04:18 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-22-2021, 06:16 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by PLOTUS - 01-22-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-22-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Ninurta - 01-22-2021, 04:09 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Wallfire - 01-22-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-22-2021, 04:40 PM