Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Releases Declassified Spygate Files
I predicted quite a while back that no matter who won, there would be strife. If Trump won, the Left would continue to prosecute their assault on America, and if Biden won the Right would start theirs. I was only partially right - I did not see it unfolding like this. I was under the mistaken impression that the Left only reacts emotionally, while the Right tends more towards thinking. As it turns out, the Right seems to be as incapable of thought in groups as the left is. They are just as susceptible to having their herd turned and directed by inimical forces.

A thinking revolt would not start with mass street actions as the Left did. It would target specific combatants. The revolt would start with sniper fire, not masses of torches and pitchforks.

So, now, it's anyone's guess which way this goes. Unthinking revolts are pretty easily put down. They have no strategy, and useless tactics. Their actions are more dangerous to common folk than they are to thinking folk, and when that happens, common folk turn against them, and by default jump into bed with their enemies.

You cannot successfully prosecute a revolution without the support of the very people they are alienating.

Welcome to the new USSA.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Trump Releases Declassified Spygate Files - by Ninurta - 01-16-2021, 07:51 PM