Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wikileaks just dumped a bunch of dirt on our favorit corrupt idiots
(01-03-2021, 07:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 06:02 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I don't know much about Wiki-leaks or Q. I have never been able to trust all the fan-fare that usually accompanies the projections.

@"NightskyeB4Dawn",

Wiki-leaks has nothing to do with Q. Nor does Q have anything to do with Pizza-gate.
The whole pizza-gate topic came on the scene long before Q ever posted on the boards. The media were the ones who connected the two to try to make the Q Anons look crazy.
To this day people are still connecting the two together, so I guess they accomplished their mission.
That's what the media does; they lie and do smear campaigns on anything that tells the truth about the corruption in our world, and the people behind it.

I agree that the media and the internet has been quite successful at getting people to not just believe, but invest, in what they want us to. They have taught me to trust none of them, and the more they are pushed and paid to influence how I think or feel, the less I trust them.

But my goal for the new year is to avoid as much of the BS as I can. My plate is full, and I plan to make the best that I can, out of the here and now. I hope to use my time, energy and gifting, in the present. I will participate in threads that I find interesting, were I may be able to share, hopefully, useful information, but I plan to avoid any political threads. I know that will greatly restrict my participation on the internet, but I am hoping that will be a good thing.

I am not pointing fingers and I sure don't want to come across as unrealistic, or dismissive, but I just don't want to start my year repeating the same things that got nowhere last year.

I am not dragging any of the past with me that I can avoid. I don't see me becoming a follower of Q or Wiki-leaks. in 2021, though I may find some material attributed to them interesting.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikileaks just dumped a bunch of dirt on our favorit corrupt idiots - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-03-2021, 07:53 PM