Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not.
(12-16-2020, 02:48 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:Stories like this are happening all the time all over North America as the Islamic population continues to swell. In some parts of Canada and the US these Islamic populations are even pushing to have Sharia Law recognized in their communities. People should be free to choose and practice whatever religion or non-religion they want… but we should have the clarity of thought to also recognize that Islam and our Western culture are incompatible.
Our culture is even incompatible with “moderate” Islam.
I know some of you have a deep hatred for Islam, and I am not saying those feeling are justified or not, and I am not judging you. Again, I know nothing about Islam. I don't know anyone that practices it, so all I know is what I read about it, primarily on the internet.

That is why I don't understand why this behavior is pointed out when it involves Islam, and seems to be ignored when we see these same behaviors right in our culture daily. It is not uncommon in other cultures for spouse ownership and the right to beat and kill your spouse or children is found permissible in the culture. This includes cultures that practice Catholicism, Christianity, and almost every other religion, if there is any religious practices at all.

I know it looks like I am making excuses for Islam, but I am not. What I want is for the same kind of intolerance to be felt about this sick and deadly behavior, no matter where it raises its ugly head. We get cases like this all the time, and Islam is not the cause. The behavior has to stop. I know it sounds selfish, but I can't fight for the women and children of Islam, when I have children and women that are in danger of this same behavior right next door.

It is repugnant and it has to stop. It has to be stopped everywhere. By all means hate this behavior, and call Islam out on it, but call out this behavior anywhere you see it, and you don't have to look too far to find it. It is a lot closer than you will ever want to believe.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-13-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-16-2020, 03:53 AM