Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Debrief...... Interesting developes ?
(12-09-2020, 04:37 AM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 10:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: The above footage -I believe shows my theory that the object in its own reality, isn't moving, we are!

Interesting take on the matter. I never thought about that before.

It sounds silly, right?! But if you take the accounts of UFO/aircraft interaction, accepting that both vehicles -the UFO and
the aircraft, are travelling forward and the manoeuvring around the aircraft is true, then the perils of a decision from the
driver of the unknown craft and a separate decision from the frightened pilot are really paramount.

We have to think about air-currents -from being high in the sky and from the effects created by the moving aircraft, not
interfering with the interaction of both parties. Then there's the idea of the UFO moving from wing (side) to another, what
if the pilot decided to turn his plane away just as the UFO moves to the position that the pilot chooses to escape the
interaction?
Can they read minds before the mental process happens? Does the occupant of the UFO already know the pilot's
actions before he contemplates them?

The odd sideways movements of the unknown craft in the video might imply an 'energy-route' in our atmosphere, but
would this be so efficient to not only avoid capture from Earthlings, it wouldn't be an obstacle in getting from A to B?
Helluva way to travel if you're having to go one step sideways before you can zoom two steps forward!

All of it points to a magical way of flying in our skies that defies the natural traits we know exist. A rational explanation
would fall into the UFO not really being there -like a hologram, or not being there because it isn't there and doesn't have
to deal with the meteorological problems we have to.
tinyhuh

Just like a shaky camera, our eye assumes the camera-holder is causing the impression of the object on a blank sky
is moving erratically. But if the camera is steady and the object still behaves in the same jerky manner, there must be
a reason for it that is relevant to the object and its driver.

I think that the view of the craft's assumed movement is falsely seen as effected by our world and enforced by how we
naturally believe an object should behave in it. Maybe it's because the craft isn't in our world as we understand it!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debrief...... Interesting developes ? - by BIAD - 12-09-2020, 12:55 PM