Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How The Wisconsin Elections Commission Destroyed Fair Elections In Wisconsin
(11-05-2020, 09:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They are exposing themselves at every turn. (Smart) People will see this, I hope on both sides, and something will finally be done in our courts to stop the corruption.  This won't stop the paid rioters in the streets though. The evil Cabal will fight dirty until the bitter end.

A few thoughts...

- The rioting will not stop although there may be a pause IMHO. I would wager the pause is due more to cold weather than anything else. Getting rid of Trump was just a part of the plan. But folks like the Mayor of Portland or the Governor of Michigan have far reaching visions. The true rioters dislike Biden as much as they dislike Trump. The will be useful in the near future. 

- Smart people. I don't know. I cannot crack the code on why Biden voters coted for him other than they dislike Trump. So what the heck were they voting for then? The same people who claim the US is a "racist nation" jubilantly voted in a person who has a clear, demonstrable history of public policy supporting racism. Amazing. 

- Court corruption. The article highlights judges in Wisconsin who acted along partisan lines. When the courts won't listen, what is left to do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How The Wisconsin Elections Commission Destroyed Fair Elections In Wisconsin - by ABNARTY - 11-08-2020, 05:12 PM