Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Is The Internet Doing To Boomers’ Brains?
(10-31-2020, 03:47 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 03:09 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: ha ha ha, one of the leading left wing fish wrapping rags saying boomers are sucking up misinformation when they are the one of the leaders / promoters of it.
hell i don't even use any social platforms, only time my digital shadow darkens one of them, is under one of the hundreds of phony names most of which i have forgotten, to check out a link posted that requires a log in, or those that don't.

Arianna Huffington, co founder is a big hypocrite. while still head of the fish wrapper she was on a radio show once at a business i was at one day, i think it was hanity. any way she was going on and on about people flying in airplanes, driving big ol fancy cars going on about how they poplute so much. hanity asked her how she got there, she hem hawed around and wouldn't answer, hanity asked isn't it ture you flew from england on a private jet.

she again hem hawed around some more and he kept on pressing her, and finally she yes she did but it was going there anyway.

so i guess in her lefty's mind, it's all right to do something if someone, something is already doing something.

pitiful, just pitiful.

Holey Moley hounddoghowlie, that has to be the La Brea Tar Pits of Bullsh_ _...! Even before Arianna took it over, it was viewed with a Very Jaundiced Eye.....

Arianna Huffington  has always had a hand in control of the rag she was one of the founders. others that were part of it all have one thing in common they shovel the bovine fecal matter that you accuse me of.

her co founders
Andrew Breitbart, you may know him as the founder of Breitbart News
Kenneth Lerer co founder of buzzfeed
Jonah Peretti the other co founder of buzzfeed

so for me looking at this, they are at best lefty's, spreading bullshit. or just plain old greedy money grubbing hypocrites playing both sides against the middle.

oh did i fail to mention that she was the wife of a republican congressman, and also a conservative commentator until the 90's when she switch to being a libtard
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is The Internet Doing To Boomers’ Brains? - by Wallfire - 10-31-2020, 08:42 AM
RE: What Is The Internet Doing To Boomers’ Brains? - by Wallfire - 10-31-2020, 09:18 AM
RE: What Is The Internet Doing To Boomers’ Brains? - by Wallfire - 10-31-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: What Is The Internet Doing To Boomers’ Brains? - by hounddoghowlie - 10-31-2020, 04:12 PM