Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump tests positive for the Covid
(10-03-2020, 01:52 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I first heard this listening to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis on the radio. It was during their after show on Facebook that Clyde Lewis said it. I gasped, and immediately said a prayer for President Trump and Melania Trump. 

I may be a democrat, and may not like President Trump, but I’m not heartless. My thoughts and prayers are with President Trump and Melania Trump. I will keep praying. I actually cried this morning when I had the news on and they were saying he was having mild symptoms. Then I said another prayer.

I feel we all need to try to be good and take the high road regardless of how any of us feel about him. I was appalled and disgusted at some of the shit I saw on Twitter. People are really sick and fucked up.

@"ChiefD", You mean like this one?  Yeah, they are all over the place. This woman was Hillary's former spokeswoman. Go figure.

I saw a notice from Twitter that anyone they saw tweeting hoping the POTUS died would lose their account. It surprised me that Jack would do that. He usually let's the Left get away with anything and everything; things the Right don't get away with. Looks like Jack's post was just for show because this post is still up and had 124 "likes" at the time of this screen shot.

[Image: EjVp6ynWAAAdD__?format=jpg&name=medium]

Messages In This Thread
Trump tests positive for the Covid - by beez - 10-02-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Trump tests positive for the Covid - by Wallfire - 10-02-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Trump tests positive for the Covid - by beez - 10-02-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Trump tests positive for the Covid - by beez - 10-02-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Trump tests positive for the Covid - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-03-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Trump tests positive for the Covid - by beez - 10-03-2020, 03:51 AM
RE: Trump tests positive for the Covid - by BIAD - 10-04-2020, 09:40 AM