Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is going on in Europe
@"BIAD" 

Good grief - I didn't realize quite how bad it's gotten, and I knew it was already pretty bad. Sounds like Europe may as well go ahead and convert!

I expect it's going to get as bad here, especially if Hillary is elected to continue Obama's reign of terror. I think we may have more hinterlands here, though. Between the hammer and anvil of ISIS and BLM, the cities will probably catch enough pressure to explode, but out in the hinterlands, the demographics may cause a pause for thought. It's one of the reasons I vacated Kansas City a couple of years ago and hauled ass for the jungles of the Appalachians. Sure, they can still kill me out here, but finding me first will be their biggest problem, and they'd better pray that they find me before I see them.

Make no mistake, a guerrilla war is brewing in America as I write this, and the first shots of it have already been fired. If it doesn't get nipped in the bud, all hell is likely to break loose in the next year o two... and I have yet to see anyone walking around here with nippers in their hand.

Looking to Europe gives a pretty good idea of how it'll play out. Unless I miss my guess, the most turmoil at the moment is in European urban areas, just as it is here with our nascent war brewing. That's because of the concentration of people in the cities per square mile - it provides a target-rich environment, where they can get the most bang for their buck, and when they start with mass conversions just to stop the violence, they'll get more  converts per square mile in urban areas. It's a matter of force concentration. it's easier to concentrate force on a smaller point to get the best effect in cities. That's why places like Paris and Koln in Europe and Orlando and St Louis in America have seen the most turmoil. It's also why concentrations of humanity are targets, like the Bastille day celebrations and the Bataclan there, and night clubs and movie theaters here are subject to attack. Masses of humans without a means to defend themselves provide tantalizing targets for what are basically cowards.

One thing that does set Europe apart from us at the moment is the massive influx of "refugees" that have been allowed in. That's allowing for a concentration of forces by providing the forces to concentrate and the urban magnets to concentrate them on. We have an immigrant problem here as well, but they've only been able to concentrate in a very few areas, because we have fewer per square mile to concentrate. There, it was like a human wave attack, if the news reels are to be believed.

Control of the media gives some control over the narrative. I see there is some heavy handed media control going on there now, to include social media. Same here, today. There are apparently "protests" at the RNC convention in Cleveland which are bordering on riots. Grace has been trying to get info all afternoon on them, and there has apparently been a media clampdown. A Breitbart article has simply disappeared, and every time a link to a new article on the "protests" appears on Facebook, it gets zapped. Less than 5 minutes ago, she clicked on a link to some information on the events (a Telegraph article) that was posted on Facebook, had been there less than 60 seconds, and POOF! it was gone as she clicked on it. Same for Twitter. Same for Google, apparently, as she says she can find neither the Breitbart nor the Telegraph article listed there now. 

It's a Brave New World we are entering. Don't trust social media any more, because more and more, it appears to be overt social engineering.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
What is going on in Europe - by 727Sky - 05-21-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by BIAD - 06-04-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by BIAD - 07-11-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by 727Sky - 07-12-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by BIAD - 07-12-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by BIAD - 07-19-2016, 08:21 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by BIAD - 07-19-2016, 08:57 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by BIAD - 07-19-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by Ninurta - 07-20-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by BIAD - 07-20-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: What is going on in Europe - by Ninurta - 07-20-2016, 11:04 PM