Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dolezal Effect Or 'How To Sell Books To Whitey'
So pretend to be a black person and you lose your job, but say its ok to kill someone who in your mind set you dont like and its ok.
If this story is true then it shows how sick this has all become.

Quote:PROFESSOR ON ANTIFA EXECUTION OF TRUMP SUPPORTER IN PORTLAND: “HE KILLED A FASCIST. I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT”

Laments police killing of murderer Michael Reinoehl.
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 117 Comments 

[Image: 090920prof.jpg]

[/url]

[url=http://rogue-nation3.com/sms:?&body=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fprofessor-on-antifa-execution-of-trump-supporter-in-portland-he-killed-a-fascist-i-see-nothing-wrong-with-it%2F]

University of Rhode Island Professor Erik Loomis reacted to the execution of Trump supporter Aaron “Jay” Danielson on the streets of Portland by an Antifa extremist by commenting, “He killed a fascist. I see nothing wrong with it.”

In an article entitled ‘Why was Michael Reinoehl killed?’ Loomis laments the fact that Danielson’s murderer died at the hands of police officers after brandishing a weapon.

“I am extremely anti-conspiracy theory,” wrote Loomis. “But it’s not a conspiracy theory at this point in time to wonder if the cops simply murdered him. The police is [sic] shot through with fascists from stem to stern. They were openly working with the fascists in Portland, as they were in Kenosha which led to dead protestors.”

Loomis was challenged in the comment section of the blog post, with one respondent telling the professor, “Erik, he shot and killed a guy.”
“He killed a fascist. I see nothing wrong with it, at least from a moral perspective,” Loomis responded.
The professor went on to further justify Danielson’s execution by saying it was morally right for slaves to assassinate their slaveowners hundreds of years ago.

Notice how Loomis justifies cold blooded murder by dehumanizing Danielson as a “fascist,” ironically just as fascists justified the killing of Jews during World War II by dehumanizing them as “rats” and “less than human.”
Reminder; These are the people teaching your children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dolezal Effect Or 'How To Sell Books To Whitey' - by Wallfire - 09-10-2020, 11:53 AM