Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
University Offers ‘Safe Space,’ Counseling For Students Triggered by RNC
They will never be ready for the real world, not until they venture forth from their "safe spaces" ™ and experience a wee bit of reality.

"Safe Spaces" ™ should be outlawed for every human being over the age of 12, unless they are willing to wear a big target on their backs that say around the rim of the target "I'm a wussy - please kick me".

On a side note, Grace just told me she needs a "Safe Space" ™ because the DNC is convening right now. She's feeling very vulnerable at the moment, I think, so I'll wait to tomorrow to hang the sign on her back...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: University Offers ‘Safe Space,’ Counseling For Students Triggered by RNC - by Ninurta - 07-27-2016, 10:40 PM