Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-07-2020, 10:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 05:59 PM)Sol Wrote: Nothing to do with American politics but people, here where I live, were starving for a new provincial political party, being fed up with the two big ones.

One came along, got elected and is now in power. Same old, same old. Lots of promises, lots of good media attention even though they surf on bureaucratic bullshit. They manipulate numbers, they thrive on the covid situation and they deliver emptiness under a false sense of protection.

The system is rigged. Two parties divide the people. Three divides the people into a 2 against one game, which is really one against one when you think of it and the people think they still have a choice. This new one is borderline Dictatorship. The system is flawed. No matter how many parties are aligned. The results are always the same. It's flawed.

I'm all for abolishing parties altogether. very few people actually fit entirely into one or the other, most folks are all over the board as regards party platforms unless they are just toeing the party line and have no independent thoughts of their own.

Why does a candidate need a gang behind them to develop an idea of how to run things, anyhow? Just stand up on their hind legs like a human, develop a plan, and put your own individual platform out there! If parties were abolished, folks would have to think for themselves and make their own decisions as to which candidate's platform they think is going to be in their best interest instead of having party pundits make that decision for them.

Yup, this times a thousand.  That's what I was trying to say, you said it better.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Schmoe1 - 09-08-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM