Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tennessee woman who passed away 6 months ago gets letter saying she is COVID-19 posit
So if you still think those Covid-19 numbers are even CLOSE to being correct maybe THIS will get your wheels turning!

A Tennessee man received a letter from the health department claiming his mother tested positive for Covid-19 in June and needed to isolate for 10 days. First problem is that the notification wasn't sent until 2 months after the supposed positive test result. Biggest problem is that she died in February from non-Covid related causes.

Quote:That would be difficult, according to her obituary: the 66-year-old died February 16th. That was weeks before the first case of COVID-19 was detected in Shelby County.
"It's been 6 months, almost 7, since she passed away. There was no testing that was done at that time. On her death certificate it was stated she died, what the cause of death was, and it was not COVID-19. It was COPD," said Whittington.  
The Millington resident said his mom fought a long battle with COPD and was considered in stage 4 when she died in hospice at the home of a friend.
Whittington said when he called the health department, he was told she took a COVID-19 test June 20th, which was clearly impossible. She was cremated.

Link to full article

Now the man is not only questioning his county health departments Covid-19 statistics but statistics for the virus across the country.

Just like at election time when people "rise from their graves" to vote are we now seeing folks rise from the grave in order to bulk up the Covid-19 positivity rate? How often is this happening?  How can a dead person test positive for a virus for which they were never tested? How could such a thing happen, even by accident?

Normally I would disregard something like this as some sort of fluke, but with many other reports of even LIVING people who never actually took the test also getting letters saying that they are Covid-19 positive I am inclined to believe that this is being done intentionally.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Tennessee woman who passed away 6 months ago gets letter saying she is COVID-19 posit - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-04-2020, 03:22 PM