Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And then....
(08-29-2020, 11:12 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 11:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Trump is going to win, and as soon as he does, he will order the military to go in and take out the infiltrators/agitators causing the destruction. He already knows who they are.

BLM has been infiltrated. They aren't the ones doing the burning and destruction. There probably are some BLM looting though, after the windows have been broken. The "paid protesters" owned by Soros are being bused in to infiltrate the peaceful protests.

I watch so many different people online, so it's hard for me to remember exactly where I saw something. But one of them was talking about this the other night. I think it might have been on Ann Vanderstill's You Tube channel, or it could have been during Dilley's interview with her on his show.
Point is, we have the technology to know who these infiltrators are, and where they are at any given time because they can't drop their cell phone from their hand; it's a part of them.

They won't know what hit them.

After the election, Trump won't have anything to lose. It's hard for him to go in uninvited right now. The democrats would use it to call him a tyrant/dictator.

It's the months we still have leading up to the election that will be dangerous for everyone.

That is the scariest thing to read from a fellow American. Truly frightening for that to be a mindset. Order the military to move in on the population.  Wow.

@"DuckforcoveR", would you rather allow the mayors/governors to sit back and do nothing while they destroy our cities and businesses that it took some a lifetime to achieve? 
People in these cities have been calling out to Trump already asking for help, but he can't go in right now. I said military, but it would be the National Guard. That's part of their job.

Messages In This Thread
And then.... - by PLOTUS - 08-29-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: And then.... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-29-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: And then.... - by DuckforcoveR - 08-29-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: And then.... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-29-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: And then.... - by DuckforcoveR - 08-29-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: And then.... - by DuckforcoveR - 08-29-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: And then.... - by kdog - 08-29-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: And then.... - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-30-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: And then.... - by DuckforcoveR - 08-30-2020, 01:12 AM
RE: And then.... - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-30-2020, 02:23 AM