Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize"
(08-10-2020, 08:13 AM)guohua Wrote: That is a picture of TR-3 I think. [Image: 323284.bin?width=700&height=430&fit=boun...ffset-y0.5]

That ship has been seen often and I understand is our Back-Engineered version of their craft. It is supposed to be FTL capable.

I would not think they would hold any unknown material in Las Vegas, I would think Wright Patterson would be the location.
I think area 51 is just a decoy anymore to keep people eyes away from the real testing grounds.

Thread Rating at the upper right corner is 5 stars  minusculethumbsup

Correct on both counts. That does appear to be a drawing of a TR-3, and the secret bits of "Area 51" were moved to another location in the mid to late 90's (to the general northeast of the original location, but I won't say how far to the northeast in the clear), and a decoy shell left at Groom Lake.

It's my understanding that the Wackenhut "Cammie Dudes" still patrol the old site to keep up appearances and draw attention, but are not a part of the security contingent at the new site.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize" - by Ninurta - 08-10-2020, 11:24 PM