Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...17801.html

If true, wow.

From the article, it seemed kind of odd that they'd just come out and say the material is being housed in a facility in Las Vegas.  

Bits and pieces keep being dripped out to the masses.  Why now?

We've had extremely credible people now confirming these sightings.

I mentioned in another thread, my current theory is that the governments of the world know about these things, and are not covering up their existence, they're simply ignoring them because they know these things are technologically superior to us. 

That's why they're so hush hush about them, because if it gets out that these things are pretty much doing whatever they want and we can't do anything about it, what does that mean for your normally law-abiding populace?  Maybe that's what they mean by "a matter of national security."

If they're real, and they're here, and all the stories are true, about sightings and abductions, it begins to look like a well-orchestrated invasion.  They're getting to know their enemy.  Conducting reconnaissance, especially around military and nuclear facilities, abducting specimens(humans) to examine weaknesses, etc.

I'd love to hear what my fellow Rogues think of this.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize" - by Schmoe1 - 08-10-2020, 07:27 AM