Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pedowood is Freaking Out!
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Funsavoryagents.com%2Fwp-...f=1&nofb=1]

Hollywood is freaking out since the arrest of G. Maxwell.  They thought they could breathe a sigh of relief after Jeffrey's "suicide", but now they're back in the hot seat, and it's even hotter because Maxwell is the one who has all their names.

Last week I saw where Tom Hanks has moved to Greece and acquired citizenship there. Lucky for him, they don't consider pedophilia to be illegal there. Strange that he would choose that country. Did he move to avoid arrest here?

I also saw tweets about Oprah and Ellen saying they were going to end their t.v. shows.
It makes me wonder if they know they're going to be arrested, or if they already have been and this is part of their plea deal? All assets seized?

Now, here we have an article coming out about how sexual harassment went on back stage at the Ellen show. Is this just a piece put out there to avoid the real reason the show will be cancelled?

Dozens Of Former “Ellen Show” Employees Say Executive Producers Engaged In Rampant Sexual Misconduct And Harassment

Quote:Ex-employees said one executive producer “had a reputation for being handsy with women,” and that another solicited oral sex at a work party.

Being asked to join the control room inside The Ellen DeGeneres Show is a coveted spot in Hollywood, but according to dozens of men and women who work behind the scenes, the office is a place where sexual harassment and misconduct by top executive producers runs rampant.

One ex-employee said head writer and executive producer Kevin Leman asked him if he could give him a hand job or perform oral sex in a bathroom at a company party in 2013. Another said they separately saw Leman grab a production assistant’s penis.

In May 2017, another former employee also said she saw Leman grope a production assistant in a car and kiss his neck.
Nearly a dozen former employees, who range from longtime, senior-level employees to production assistants, said it was also common for Leman to make sexually explicit comments in the office, like pointing out male colleagues’ bulges in their crotches, or ask them questions like, “Are you a top or a bottom?”
“It’s masked in sarcasm, but it’s not sarcasm,” a former employee said.
Many of his targets, employees added, were lower-level and younger employees who felt they lacked any power to speak up.
“He’d probably do it in front of 10 people and they’d laugh because ‘it’s just Kevin being Kevin,’ but if you’re in a position of power at a company, you don’t just get to touch me like that,” a former employee said.

In a statement after this article was published, Leman said he categorically denied "any kind of sexual impropriety."

"I started at the Ellen Show as a PA more than 17 years ago and have devoted my career to work my way to the position I now hold. While my job as head writer is to come up with jokes — and, during that process, we can occasionally push the envelope — I’m horrified that some of my attempts at humor may have caused offense," he said. "I have always aimed to treat everyone on the staff with kindness, inclusivity and respect. In my whole time on the show, to my knowledge, I’ve never had a single HR or inter-personal complaint made about me, and I am devastated beyond belief that this kind of malicious and misleading article could be published."

BuzzFeed News spoke to 36 former employees, many of whom independently corroborated incidents of harassment, sexual misconduct, and assault from top producers like Leman. All of the ex-employees, many of whom had voluntarily left the show, asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retribution.

Warner Bros. declined to comment on specific allegations, citing an ongoing internal investigation that was launched after an earlier BuzzFeed News report in which current and former employees said they faced racism, fear, and intimidation at work.

But in a statement on Thursday, the studio said it "hoped to determine the validity and extent of publicly reported allegations and to understand the full breadth of the show’s day-to-day culture."
Source

Ellen said she's had enough and wants to end the show.

Quote:Ellen DeGeneres may be tired of talking.

Anonymous insiders at Telepictures said the longtime host of her eponymous talk show is ready to hang up her microphone in the wake of recent allegations about “toxic” workplace conditions.

A source at Telepictures told DailyMail.com that the host is telling executives at Telepictures and Warner Bros that she has had enough and wants to walk away from the show.

“She feels she can’t go on and the only way to recover her personal brand from this is to shut down the show,” an insider told the outlet on Friday. “The truth is she knew what was going on — it’s her show. The buck stops with her. She can blame every executive under the sun — but Ellen is ultimately the one to blame.”

You can read more about that here: Source

My point is, these "elite" celebrities seem to be cancelling their shows (or leaving the country) at the same time. Don't you find that just a little bit odd, considering the timing of Maxwell's arrest?   minusculethinking

Messages In This Thread
Pedowood is Freaking Out! - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-01-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Pedowood is Freaking Out! - by F2d5thCav - 08-01-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: Pedowood is Freaking Out! - by TheDoctor46 - 08-01-2020, 08:14 PM
RE: Pedowood is Freaking Out! - by Snarl - 08-02-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Pedowood is Freaking Out! - by BIAD - 08-02-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Pedowood is Freaking Out! - by Wallfire - 08-02-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Pedowood is Freaking Out! - by F2d5thCav - 08-02-2020, 04:18 PM