Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some COVID News
(07-21-2020, 08:16 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The news is going to build this virus up until after the election, that's a given. Watch it disappear on November 5th when there will no longer be a reason to keep people inside. This is about the election and forcing people to use mail in voting so the democrats can cheat. Nothing more, nothing less.

No offense, Mystic but this isn't just about the United States, Democrats vs Republicans, mail voting or Trump for that matter. What about the rest of the world??

We exist too. If it was localized to the U.S of A, I might be behind you 100%. But it's not.

As mentioned in the article, we have recurring cases here in Canada, and it's got nothing to do with Trudeau or Scheer or any other politician, be it municipal or provincial or federal. It's worldwide and I've heard that Spain and Italy also have recurring cases.

This virus - in my opinion - is one major clusterfuck that came out of a biochemical Chinese lab; and it'll only get worse. It keeps mutating.

Remember at first, it was only transmitted from person to person. Then the droplets theory came out. Then the virus is airborne on a distance came out. Now, the officials are as clueless as we are, as the virus gets dominated but reappears. Because it keeps mutating.

China is fully responsible for this shit we're all in but their dignitaries are denying it with all they've got.

China is responsible. Not the Democrats.

@"Sol" 

You're right. Please forgive me for not including the rest of the world.
Thing is, if the Powers That Be can get Trump out of the White House, then it does affect the rest of the world.

I have posted so many things in other threads that show what a farce this virus is, backed up by what doctors are saying. For some unknown reason (to me) people think Fauci is the god of health sources.  He isn't. He's flip-flopped on what he says so many times, he's become a laughing stock.

I've never said this virus doesn't exist, only that's it's not the inflated numbers they are reporting. "They" have to keep this going, keep people living in fear so they can control them, etc.

Another thing this is about is Bill Gates and the WHO needing to sell there ridiculous-priced vaccine to make people FEEL safe. It's all about the money.  HCQ costs between $10 and $20 compared to one shot of the vaccine costing around $3,000.
Oh, and let's not forget the contact tracing. This is their way of introducing tracking people and getting them used to it.

There are so many things this virus is being used for that I can't get into now. It's all been said and shown before in other threads, if anyone cares to look. I know I've covered a lot here: Coronavirus - Take Two

This virus is no different than other corona viruses, except that it can be deadly to people with compromised immune systems, just like the regular flu. Given, it does attack the respiratory system worse than the flu.

I don't know if you missed my other thread where Italy came out and said this is NOT a virus, but a bacterial infection?

They did autopsies on some of the people who died from the "virus" and discovered blood clots in the arteries of all of them. They also said that putting people on a ventilator was the worse thing a doctor could do once the blood clots are in the lungs.
They said they started experimenting with drugs for a bacterial infection and people started recovering immediately.
They said to use an antibiotic and aspirin, simple as that.

If doctors are using the wrong medication, no wonder they are having such a hard time getting it under control.

Messages In This Thread
Some COVID News - by 727Sky - 07-21-2020, 01:32 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-21-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-21-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by Sol - 07-21-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-21-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-21-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by BIAD - 08-09-2020, 06:09 PM