Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russian Scientists Announce Historic Discovery Rendering the Entire System Obsolete
(07-18-2016, 03:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 12:23 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, that's how they tell us what they're doing... in t.v. shows and movies.  Then when someone mentions it, they say just what you said and dismiss it.  Pretty clever, eh?

Psst! We have one of those Starship Enterprise things too.   :Shhhh

Butbutbut - do you mean to tell me that Shakespeare really WAS originally written in Klingon?

And who is this mysterious "we" you speak of, that has one of those Starship Enterprise thingies? I certainly don't, but would like to meet the "we" who does. I've always wanted to stowaway and hitch a free ride to Betazed, where I will doubtless die with a huge grin on my face that the undertake will absolutely not be able to remove - wattaway to go!

P.S. - now what earthly good are those stingray cyborg thingamabobs? They only move towards a light source, so I suppose enough of them concentrated in one place might be able to snuff out a candle, or maybe bust a light bulb... I swear the dumb crap we actually PAY scientists to invent!

smallrofl

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian Scientists Announce Historic Discovery Rendering the Entire System Obsolete - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2016, 06:14 AM