Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shamima begum wins court battle
The original story is pretty well known here in the UK...
[Image: unnamed.jpg]

...Begum and two pals – Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase – ran away to Syria in February 2015.Begum used her elder sister’s passport to flee with her Bethnal Green Academy friends.The trio flew to Turkey and then crossed the border into Syria with the aid of smugglers.Within weeks of arriving, Shamima was married to Isis jihadi Yago Riedijk, 27, from Holland.They had two children who died from malnutrition and disease.The couple were separated as they fled Baghouz, the village where a few hundred Isis fighters were holed up in a desperate last stand.Shamima ended up in a Kurdish refugee camp where she gave birth to her third child.Eldest sister Renu revealed that her family had lost contact with her for the “longest time” until she was found by a Times journalist.
Her citizenship was revoked by the Home Office on security grounds after she was found in a refugee camp in 2019.
She has recently won a civil rights battle with the aid of Liberty https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...camp.html?

I find this unbelievable yet again that a bunch of do gooders at the expense of tax payers money can have a government decision overturned. How many terrorists have committed atrocities who have been KNOWN by MI5. I know there's the argument that she is young and naive. But let's face it she will say anything to get back to the UK . Maybe she will be put on trial if she does arrive back .On a lighter note a friend sent me this yesterday
[Image: received-205245330859988.jpg]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]

Messages In This Thread
Shamima begum wins court battle - by TheDoctor46 - 07-17-2020, 08:06 PM
RE: Shamima begum wins court battle - by BIAD - 07-17-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Shamima begum wins court battle - by BIAD - 07-18-2020, 08:45 AM
RE: Shamima begum wins court battle - by Ninurta - 07-18-2020, 09:49 AM
RE: Shamima begum wins court battle - by Wallfire - 07-18-2020, 10:01 AM