Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Compliation: Evidence How Weaponized Cell Towers are Directly Related to Chemtrails
(07-19-2016, 02:06 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta"     Ummm... you should really watch the video before you say that.   smallnotamused

Can't watch it. My guess is it's the video format that won't play on this computer. Does he mention in it how you would possibly aim such a weapon, or how you would get it to emit enough power to do any damage? WOWO radio in Fort Wayne, Indiana emits 50,000 watts, and there is no damage done - but the signal is awesome. I used to listen to it in the Virginia mountains all the way from Fort Wayne when I was a teenager.

Does he mention where the power for these "amplifiers" comes from? See, an amplifier can't just amplify something out of thin air - it takes power to effect the amplification, and some of that power is going to be burned up in the amplification process. You can step power up or down, but in the process there must be balance - for example, if you increase voltage, amperage is going to have to drop in order to keep the system stable, and overall wattage is going to be the same, in a closed system... or slightly less, because the amplifier has to use some of that power.

There are other considerations as well. For example, a given wavelength will require more or less power to propagate over distance, based on the wavelength. For the record, I have seen radar installations powerful enough to flash fry birds who happen to fly through the beam too closely to the reflector in a puff of feathers, but that's by dumb bad luck, because the beam sweeps in a regular pattern. There isn't a cell tower on the planet that powerful... and even with all that power, the beam has to be concentrated into a beam with parabolic reflectors, also conspicuously missing on cell towers.

Cell towers work by projecting a signal in all directions rather than in a concentrated beam. When a signal propagates in all directions, the inverse square law comes into play even more strongly, making the signal strength drop off as 1/d^2.

Nope, I'm not buying it, but that's just me. You probably already knew I wouldn't, right?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Compliation: Evidence How Weaponized Cell Towers are Directly Related to Chemtrails - by Ninurta - 07-19-2016, 03:30 AM