Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel
I just got done watching episodes 7 and 8. Episode 7 dealt with some military veterans Lou Elizondo interviewed who claimed they had close encounters with UFO’s. The stories were pretty spooky, and sounded credible. There was lost time involved where when some of the people underwent hypnosis, they were able to fill in some of the gaps in time, and what they went through was horrifying. This entire episode made my hair stand up on end. Then Lou Elizondo talked to a psychologist from Harvard who stated in her opinion that some of these cases were classic examples of sleep paralysis. I really feel for people who have sleep paralysis. That has to be absolutely terrifying. I don’t believe all the stories on this episode were sleep paralysis though. It’s a compelling argument just the same.

Episode 8 dealt with a surge of sightings of mysterious objects, many of them orbs, that were seen in the year 2019. In several states such as Texas, California, North Carolina, and Colorado, there were multiple sightings of orbs, sometimes multiple orbs, some that had been filmed from cell phones. There are theories as to what some of these are. It’s thought that some of them may be advanced drones that the military is testing. But why would they be flying them over residential areas and farms? There are testing sites that are for this very thing, so I’m not so sure about that theory. Flares were brought up too. Lou Elizondo even went to a company in Colorado that manufactures drones that use something called swarm technology. That is when multiple drones fly guided by AI, that a few of them together can look like one solid object. It was a pretty fascinating demonstration. 

They talked about how many of these sightings were near military installations, again bringing up national security concerns. There are so many drones, I can see where some may be mistaken for a UFO. Also, SpaceX launched 60 satellites in 2019, so there is a lot more space stuff flying around too. All in all, some pretty interesting and compelling stuff.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel - by ChiefD - 08-25-2020, 03:11 AM