Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel
(08-17-2020, 02:34 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I just got done watching episode 6. In it, they talked to some more people that put some questions out as to the origins of these craft. Some theories were discussed such as the Air Force possibly punking the Navy pilots into testing their own secret program. Then they discussed the possibility that the government was creating the whole UFO thing to mask secret programs. I found these theories preposterous. Good thing that Lou Elizondo and his group found them ridiculous too. These weren’t radar echos. These people knew what they saw with their own eyes. As far as the Air Force taking the hard drives, I have no idea what’s going on there. I truly believe the government has a lot more information that is classified and will remain so. The stuff they’re talking about on the series is a very small tip of a very large iceberg. 

Quote:Then they discussed the possibility that the government was creating the whole UFO thing to mask secret programs. I found these theories preposterous. Good thing that Lou Elizondo and his group found them ridiculous too.

i have no doubt that in the past UFO's were used as a cover for some  sightings, i don't think these were though. as the group said there's no way that a USAF secret program would intentionally expose a aircraft /vehicle to that many  people without clearance. just because people are given a order to stay quite about something doesn't mean they will and that many people in a strike group from that many ships someone is gonna talk.

as far as the Air Force taking the drives, i'm fairly well certain and in the past they have been the lead branch to investigate these as far as the pentagon goes. i know the Navy has their own investigative division, but for official "in plain view" it's the Air Force.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel - by hounddoghowlie - 08-17-2020, 02:51 AM