Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel
(08-10-2020, 12:39 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I just got done watching the latest episode. This episode talked about airline pilots who have seen UFO’s, as well as air traffic controllers. The pilots they talked to all had military pilot as well as civilian aircraft experience, 30 years for a couple of them. So they were very credible witnesses. The one pilot who was an Air Force pilot as well as a Captain of a major airline didn’t want to identify what airline he worked for. Then there was another pilot who had his whole body blacked out, the civilian contractor one. It’s terrible and frustrating that when pilots want to come forward and report something, they could lose their job or security clearance. These pilots are very experienced and have been doing this a long time. They should be able to report this without feeling like they will lose everything.

Many air traffic controllers also saw very odd things on the radar that made no sense. These craft had no transponders, so nobody could figure out who or what they were. I enjoyed the way NORAD and the air traffic controllers were coordinating trying to figure out what was going on. 

And the one pilot even took photos, which I found pretty spooky and credible. These guys aren’t hallucinating or making stuff up. I had chills watching the entire episode. Knowing that UFO’s are in the same area that many airlines fly in is scary. As the one guy said, a midair collision would kill everyone on the plane. Is that what it’s gonna take to get the government to wake up and start doing something? 

What they also mentioned in the episode was that what all these craft had in common was they were traveling in heavily trafficked air corridors from many airlines. This is so interesting, and pretty scary too.

Just watched that episode too, I was most intrigued by the pilot whose altimeter showed an object underneath the plane and kept closing the distance to the plane.

It's a good series, but it was either that episode or the one before it where Elizondo kind of pissed me off.  He was shown being asked if he believed these were alien craft, which he's been alluding to the whole time, and he answers "with all due respect, I'm not going to answer that question."  Well, why the hell not?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel - by Schmoe1 - 08-10-2020, 02:49 AM