Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel
(08-05-2020, 05:14 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: A common theme I keep hearing on this show, from Elizondo, Mellon, and Fravor, is "we're doing nothing about it," regarding all of these encounters, particularly with our Naval Carrier Groups.

From what I've heard about the capabilities of these craft, I'm not sure what they want the government to do.  As far as I know, we can't really follow them into space, pull them over like a cop, and ask "what the fuck are you staring at?"  Fravor, a 20 year fighter pilot and commander, said the thing kicked his ass.

One of the myriad reasons the government always deflects the subject could be that they know, technologically, we are to them what ants are to us.  If that got out, people might think "well ok, here's a threat that the government can't protect me from, why should I remain a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen?"  Maybe that's what they mean by the whole threat to national security?

You make a really compelling point. I’ve always thought that whatever these things are, their technology is way beyond anything on this planet. They probably do see humans as insects. I know things are going to hell in a hand basket, but people knowing what you just discussed would make a bad situation totally out of control.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel - by ChiefD - 08-05-2020, 11:39 PM