Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had?
(07-10-2020, 12:17 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I have more if you'd like to hear them. They're along the same lines of dreaming something that came true.

I'll go ahead and share this one. I was in my 30's when this happened.

I dreamed I was living in this beautiful place on top of a hill with the most gorgeous view of the mountains from my front covered porch. I was sitting in a rocking chair admiring the sunset.  
Down to my right in a little valley sat an A frame house. Some time during the dream, I walked to the A frame house and asked for something. I have this written down somewhere in more detail that I've forgotten now, but it was for a cup of sugar, or eggs, or something.

Anyway, maybe a month after my dream,  I had been to see a family member that lives in a different county than me. On my way home, I decided to go down a side road just to look at the countryside. I had never been in this area before.  As I traveled on the two lane road, I came to a brand new subdivision that was being developed on my left, so I turned in just to check it out.
There weren't many houses yet, but it had many lots marked off for sale.

As I neared the top of the grade I saw a field that looked familiar. I pulled my car off the road and walked to the top of the field and that's when I noticed the view; the same view from my "dream" with the same sunset from my dream. And just to my right, in the valley, was the A frame house.

My jaw dropped down to my chest. tinywhat

I was so happy because I took it as a sign that I was going to live here in the future.

I drove back to the place a couple of years later and someone had bought the lot and built a house on it. It looked just like the one in my dream. tinyhuh

I don't see any opportunity for me to ever live there at this stage in my life, but who knows?  If I was looking into the future in my dream, there's still hope.  Maybe I'll win the lottery so I can buy it.   minusculebiggrin

I'd love to hear them, I've been really interested in dreams and DMT lately (thanks Joe Rogan).  

I've never had a dream come true in the future, not that I know of at least, must be an eerie feeling.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had? - by Schmoe1 - 07-10-2020, 01:27 AM