Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had?
(07-10-2020, 12:36 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 12:29 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I have had so many that I can't remember them all, but some I posted so they are out there somewhere.

@"NightskyeB4Dawn" That was interesting.  I used to interpret dreams. That one would take awhile, and I no longer have the patience to do such a "deep" dream. But it has some deep meaning in there for sure.

I have had other dreams that were clearly apocalyptic in feeling. They had great detail. I will have to find them, because I would likely leave too much important stuff out if I tried to rewrite them from my bad memory.

One that will always stay with me was the one where I saw great devastation on the planet, and images of leaders sitting on what, at the time, I thought was a giant billboard, that everyone could see. Now I think it may have been more like a hologram. Two of the leaders I will never forget. One was an image of a Chinese leader, the other was an image of a Black woman.  It was years ago I had that dream. I hope I find it again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-10-2020, 01:02 AM