Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had?
I'm weird with dreams, I'm the type who loves a good nightmare, I wake up thinking that was fun because it wasn't real.  Maybe I need to get out more  tinylaughing

The most powerful dream I've ever had happened maybe about 5 years ago, but I remember to this day EXACTLY how I felt in that dream.

I don't remember the entire dream, but i know for sure i went to a beach house.  I remember bringing luggage into a room, and I saw her.  

She was a ghost, maybe in her mid-teens?  She walked right in front of me about 10 feet away and disappeared behind a door that was open and against a wall.  Honestly she was kind of rough looking, she looked like she might have drowned and had been there for a little while, I remember she had a green hue to her and was blotchy.

A second later, when what I had just seen hit me, I sobbed like a baby.  Tears of joy.  I couldn't do the feeling justice in words.  Finally I knew that there was something more after we die.  I was the happiest I've ever been.

That dream has stuck with me to this day, I think about it often.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had? - by Schmoe1 - 07-09-2020, 11:35 PM