Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel?
(07-03-2020, 02:52 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:27 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 02:16 AM)beez Wrote: I don't know if this counts, but ever since our youngest child was born, whenever he's outside (and warmer months obviously) there is a white butterfly in his location.

It doesn't matter if it's Illinois, Oregon, Utah, Germany, France, California, Wyoming, North Dakota, Connecticut.

Whenever he's outside, we'll ALWAYS see a white butterfly in his locale.

Butterflies seem to be the most used symbol used by our loved ones after passing.

My friend's mother passed away about 8 years ago. She loved butterflies. Her daughter had told her when she passed to send a butterfly to let her know she was okay.
It was just a couple of days after she passed that my friend was sitting on her front porch when a beautiful butterfly came and landed on the arm of her chair.
My friend was flabbergasted. She told the butterfly to stay put while she ran for her camera. It stayed right there until she returned and snapped a picture of it, then it floated away.

My friend said it gave her such a feeling of peace, she couldn't describe it.
I told her that her mom was keeping her promise.

ETA: The next year my friend was still having a very hard time after losing her mother, so some friends of mine helped me write a poem for her birthday from her mother.
I printed it out and attached this butterfly on the front.
The odd thing... I had already chosen this butterfly for the poem, and later after that she showed me the picture of the butterfly from her porch and it looked just like it!  WOW!

[Image: ii51bd8c86.png]

I come to you in your times of need,

Softly like a butterfly's breeze.
I give you signs so you can see,
I am always with you, when you need.

When a butterfly you happen to see,
Stop for a moment and remember me.
My love will descend as butterfly wings,
I will help you remember all good things.

I am the butterfly that keeps your heart warm.
I am always with you in every storm.
My memory lives on, I will always be,
I send you butterflies so you can see.

Think of me, and I will flutter by,
On the wings of a beautiful butterfly.
So remember and never forget,
When I come to you, my sign is set.

Happy Birthday from beyond the sky,
I will always be your butterfly

That's the type of story that makes me wanna sucker punch a celestial being  tinylaughing  my dad was the same way. My mom (who is divorced from my dad, they split in like '86) was devastated when he passed. As were we all. But my mom and sister have both told stories about his  song coming on the radio when sad, certain birds appearing when he's on their mind, etc. Me? I get nothing. No messages from dad, no subtle signs, nothing. Not complaining, such is life.

Maybe stop looking or wanting it so bad. Your energy could be keeping it away (the sign). Or, may be right in front of you, but you don't see it because you don't expect to see it deep down.

Just sayin'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-03-2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Wallfire - 07-03-2020, 09:03 AM