Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The people who put Obama in Office TWICE!!!!
White guilt, it's a real problem. causes all sorts of insanity. sometimes it causes fascist ideology.

Two days ago some SJW told me to "check my privilege" because i said i think the BLM movement is bullshit and gave facts to back my opinion.  Of course that led to the SJW becoming toxic and calling me names because they can't handle logic, reason, and facts. They run on feels and bandwagoning.

White guilt... I don't have it. None of my family ever owned slaves. Get called racist too whenever i say if the majority who run around acting like violent little degenerates that the world owes something to, changed their ways, they might get somewhere in life.

But hey, you know, we're supposed to feel sorry for them because of something that never happened to them directly.

I calls them like i see's them and like a character from one of my favorite films says, "you are not special, you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake, you're the same decomposing organic matter just like everything else"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The people who put Obama in Office TWICE!!!! - by EyesOpenMouthShut - 07-15-2016, 01:01 AM