Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
University Student Who Criticized Black Lives Matter Faces Expulsion, Death Threats
(07-13-2016, 09:12 PM)BIAD Wrote: Many of the young today have lost the valuable gift of pluralism, a rare commodity in
most of the world.

That's True.
But you know from his comment here:
Quote:“I believe students are mad about me being a gay conservative because it’s so foreign and unheard of,” Nash says. “Most students on my campus are extremely liberal and have a hard time understanding how a gay man could be conservative. These students hold the false belief that gay people are being oppressed by conservative groups. They think of me as a traitor of sorts, I appear to be siding with the enemy.”
Show me he's intelligent and thinks for himself, he doesn't listen to and believe every word spoken by the Media about Conservatives. 
He didn't go running and crying for a Safe Place did he, No, he stood on his own two feet and fought back!
Not a Whiney, Threatening Liberal!

The first thing Trump should do as POTUS is excuse all of his Student Loan Debt! tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: University Student Who Criticized Black Lives Matter Faces Expulsion, Death Threats - by guohua - 07-13-2016, 10:45 PM