Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Millenium War: Addendum
Explanation: Well done and great foresight @projectvxn ...

But I think I had this issue already covered on RN3 in June 2018 by the time you posted on ATS about this issue in Aug 2019 ...

First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!

(06-27-2018, 01:37 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: I just fired the first shots in the 2nd US civil war ... I totally missed but whatever (I made a finger gun and said pew pew a few times) ... So its now time to pick a side and lets get this war-party on!  tinysure

Personal Disclosure: We can all see that this is on the cards to be played eventually ... I am just speeding things up! tinybiggrin 

We had four boxes to use ... the soap box [media is corrupt] the jury box [courts are just as corrupt] the ballot box [gerrymanded up the wahzoo] and the bullet box [all we have left]!

Turn Turn Turn ... there is a season ...

Tick Tock! TIMES UP!

Quote:Psalm 144

1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Personal Disclosure: Things have only heated up since then and my projections say Nov 2020 elections will spark the real hot stuff off no matter who wins.

Which is why I bumped it and these two threads recently with the influx of new members ...

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands?

And ...

Should we let Hillary get away with her political crimes?

But maybe I should have gone balls to the wall all out and bumped this thread instead ...

Title: MAGA Meme Magick Tweet Trade Wars: The Devil Inside Our Hope Of Nvr Cming Down

Where I lay it all out for all to see the bigger picture in as much detail as I could provide at the time.

And due to forces beyond my control my hand was forced to warn people ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

And to act ...

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane, Lenny Bruce is not afraid!

Its time to get the Boogaloo on ...

minusculebeercheers
Explanation: @ the left ... Oh you thought I was done eh ... LOL! sorry no ...

Molon Labe ...

Democratic Rep. Swalwell warns gun owners that 'government has nukes'

Then we shall fight in the shade eh ...

This is how its gonna go ...

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil! For I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley and its my goddamned valley!

Do you lady maggots understand?
minusculebonker
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
The Great Millenium War: Addendum - by projectvxn - 07-01-2020, 01:47 AM
RE: The Great Millenium War: Addendum - by beez - 07-01-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The Great Millenium War: Addendum - by Snarl - 07-01-2020, 02:30 AM
RE: The Great Millenium War: Addendum - by Wallfire - 07-01-2020, 02:46 PM
RE: The Great Millenium War: Addendum - by Snarl - 07-04-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: The Great Millenium War: Addendum - by OmegaLogos - 07-05-2020, 03:13 AM