Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could your December cough actually have been COVID-19?
(07-01-2020, 01:25 AM)ChiefD Wrote: www.usatoday.com... 

I copied a link from USA Today with an article on speculation that some people who had a cough in December 2019 actually may have had COVID-19. I found this kind of interesting. I know both I and my husband had bad coughs, a temperature, and sore throats. We figured we had colds, bought some cold medicine, and waited it out. It took 2-3 weeks to go away, and the cough was pretty bad. I’m skeptical though too, because I really don’t think there were any COVID-19 cases in the United States until January. So I don’t know. The article is pretty interesting though.  

What do you all think of this?  

It was probably SARS-COV-2.   It was found in Barcelona wastewater in March 2019.  

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...tep-closer

My husband and I had a respiratory illness with diarrhea in February that the doc said was not influenza but didn't know what it was.   I think it's possible it was out even at that point.

BTW, who says you weren't popular on ATS?   We can all have fans who just don't speak up much.   minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could your December cough actually have been COVID-19? - by drussell41 - 07-01-2020, 12:26 PM