Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could your December cough actually have been COVID-19?
(07-01-2020, 01:25 AM)ChiefD Wrote: [url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/03/26/coronavirus-fact-check-could-your-december-cough-have-been-covid-19/2899027001/][/url]

I have a couple of friends that have said from the beginning, they are almost positive they had the COVID, long before they started talking about it here in the US. They said they had the worse flu they ever remember having, and what stood out was the pressure in the chest, and their problems with breathing.

I believe them. I also believe there are likely a large number of folk that have been exposed, have had no symptoms, and have a natural immunity to it.

It reminds me of a weird respiratory infection I had back in 2014 that I contracted from a child on a ventilator. I was sick for over a month and lost my voice (completely) for weeks. They did cultures and they came back, unknown and unidentifiable. So to this day I have no idea what virus I had. Whatever it was it was pretty potent, because I have not been sick since.

I am not telling anyone not to be cautious. I just believe that either they don't know what they are dealing with, or they are being deceptive with the information they are sharing with us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could your December cough actually have been COVID-19? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-01-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Could your December cough actually have been COVID-19? - by drussell41 - 07-01-2020, 12:26 PM