Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ObamaCare Is Destroying The Co-Ops It Spent Billions Creating
I know this might not be popular, but to go along with the "presidential puppet" argument, I think he gets off the hook slightly.

See, platforms are announced and pursued before the conventions even get underway. The conventions for both parties solidifiy that platform and that becomes the "ideology" of said party. The left and right both have their mainstays, but they re-arrange them in order of political capital, vote getting, and actual possibility.

What most people refer to as ObamaCare should be appropriately renamed to the "111th congress act"

At the end of the day, the left had the extraordinary political capital to expend and the platform / PTB told him to expend it here. Personally, I would've like to see immigration reform as it would've benefited MILLIONS (including my family) and may have actually made a difference in this world. But lo'behold, the marionette in chief decided to make a bunch of corporations a bunch of damn money.

Quote:We warned you back on December4, 2009 in my blog ” The Horrendous Truth About Health Care Reform” that the Obama White House was handing a “ free ride for the health insurance industry” that would allow premium hikes of 8%-10% a year by CIGNA, HumanaHUM -2.62%, AetnaAET -0.48%, UnitedHealth GroupUNH -0.67%and Wellpoint, and as well  a $500 billion taxpayer subsidy, a half trillion dollars without any requirement that the health insurers had to spend the subsidy on medical care. Several US Senators including Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia spoke to me openly of the outrageous sellout being foisted on the nation’s uninsured citizens.
cloth over the eyes

I firmly believe he was led astray by the actual string pullers. He's not "innocent" by any means, but impeached? no. Congress did the bidding of those that require the bids each and every blood sucking year for centuries now. I fully understand the "buck stops here" argument and for that (and his signature) he should be held responsible.

A more appropriate punishment would be to prosecute those who actually voted for the bill while the "empire" crumbled around them instead of voting for legislation that could actually change our lives for the better (and with all that CAPITAL IT'S A DAMN SHAME). When they are ordered to the gallows and Obama is the sole voice that can pardon them, when he does: Hang him. If he doesn't, he goes down as A-OK in my book  tinycool

Messages In This Thread
RE: ObamaCare Is Destroying The Co-Ops It Spent Billions Creating - by DuckforcoveR - 07-11-2016, 11:41 PM