Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government!
Oh wow! So this answers the questions as to why Hillary wasn't indicted!

More and more news about our corrupt gooberment is being leaked to the public.
 I'm so happy to see this coming to light for the masses who have been blinded by their lies!  minusculeclap 

Quote:A thread on 4chan with an FBI insider confirms everyone’s worst suspicions.  The Hillary Clinton email server was merely a distraction from the Clinton Foundation and most of DC is in up to their necks in what could be the biggest scandal of all times.  This inside info from someone claiming to be a high level FBI analyst whose job was to look at the records, with NOTES added to clarify some of the responses.

The smoking gun is about to arrive and there are “a lot of people involved”.  To save everyone time, here are the choice bits with the link to the entire archive, where you can decide for yourself if this is for real or not.  Looks like Trump and Putin hold some of the cards.  This could be the most interesting election ever.

Why Hillary was Not Indicted

Quote:There is intense pressure for us not to do so. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders.
There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she will be or not depends on how much info about others involved gets out, and there are a lot of people involved.
The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.

A Bigger Problem than Hillary

Quote:Killing HRC would not cause this problem to go away.  The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imagine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece -albeit a big piece – of this massive shitstorm.
>>79481265
Legal is asking preliminary questions about whether or not she has been coached (she has) and setting up the general line of questioning. I am a high level analyst though, so my job is only to look at her records.
>>79482104
The DOJ is most likely looking to save itself. Find everyone involved in the Clinton Foundation, from its donors to its Board of Directors, and imagine they are all implicated.

The ENTIRE Government is Involved

Quote:>>79482245
My opinion is the entire government is guilty of treason, which is why HRC’s death would not cease the investigation or prevent further scandals. Many, many people are involved.

>>79482342
There already is enough to indict. Comey has been trying to stall because he does not want to face the Clinton Machine, as well as the rest of Washington D.C. But this case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests. It is a very tense and uncomfortable position.
What Lynch is saying is she will accept whatever they do and make her determination as she will. Nothing about her responsibilities has changed, she is simply trying to keep her hide intact.

Foreign Powers Have Some of the Documents
Trump Has Some of the Documents
Russia Will Probably Leak All Info they Have

WOW!!!  So this is why Hillary wasn't found guilty.  Explains a lot!   minusculethinking

And there is more!  I skipped over a lot of "goodies" you should read.
Get all the links to check this out for yourself on the source page.

Go read the full article: Source Page

Messages In This Thread
FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government! - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-09-2016, 08:12 PM